Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has been 200 years since Naruto deafted Tobi

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dotai Academy
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 am by Rose

» A lone walk down Main Street
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 am by TJCID

» Hey, just joined
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 am by TJCID

» Should we use this plot?
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 pm by Sentrosi

» Sentrosi's Training #1
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 pm by Sentrosi

» Suna's entrance
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm by TJCID

» Training (Open)
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm by Clover Uchiha

» List of all the jutsus and basic actions invented so far
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 am by TJCID

» Training grounds level 2
General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:23 am by TJCID

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJCID
Admin
TJCID

Ryo : 54

General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Empty
PostSubject: General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST]   General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 am

General Rules

-There are 2 types of topics: [Important] and [Casual]. Make sure you add 1 of them to the title when you open a new topic. You can simultaneously RP in as many [casual] topics as you want (casual topics are topics such as training, wandering in town, socializing with friends, friendly sparring ect...). You can only RP in 1 [important] topic at a time. Important topics are topics such as missions, wars, battles to the death, escaping from the village, in short something that is important and has a major impact on your character and a topic where death is possible. You can enter and leave [casual] topics whenever you want, but you can leave [important] topics only if there is no one willing to stop you or by escaping. If fighting starts in an [important] topic you can enter it only within 24 hours after the first combat post was made.

Accounts that haven't been logged on to for more than 2 weeks will be deleted. If you are going to be inactive for a longer period of time due to personal reasons make sure you notify us so that we don't delete your account.

You can have more than 1 character or account, however the new ninja must ether be within the same village or a village allied to the village in which your primary character is in. The reason for this is to prevent people from spawning saboteurs directly into enemy villages or use OOC knowledge as an unfair spying mechanism.

Other than that there isn't much left to say. This is a fully statistical RP site so GM, Meta and other forms of cheating cannot be done even if attempted. You should however be courteous and respectful towards others, avoid spamming, too much swearing and violence, 1 line posts and please please PLEASE use proper grammar and spelling (there's Spell Check for a reason!).
Back to top Go down

General RP, behavior and alt account rules [READ ME FIRST]
Page 1 of 1