Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has been 200 years since Naruto deafted Tobi

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dotai Academy
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 am by Rose

» A lone walk down Main Street
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 am by TJCID

» Hey, just joined
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 am by TJCID

» Should we use this plot?
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 pm by Sentrosi

» Sentrosi's Training #1
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 pm by Sentrosi

» Suna's entrance
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm by TJCID

» Training (Open)
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm by Clover Uchiha

» List of all the jutsus and basic actions invented so far
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 am by TJCID

» Training grounds level 2
Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:23 am by TJCID

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Hey, just joined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sentrosi

Sentrosi

Ryo : 6

Hey, just joined Empty
PostSubject: Hey, just joined   Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Just joined looking through everything, and have a few questions/suggestions. Sorry there are so many, just wanna be sure what Im getting into. =p

What is the plot? I cant seem to find it. That would answer my next question of, why are there only 2 villages? On a side note, if it is becuse the lack of members currently, Im willing to temporarily oversee a village, until someone comes along and becomes it's Kage.

For the auction thing, with all the future villages there will be, perhaps there should be a limit on canon clans per village, so every village can at least get 1? Not important really, but it will make it really hard for the new villages to get members when all the known good clans are only in the existing villages.

Continuation of that^, is it possible to have someone from one clan in a different village? You would probably have to have a very good history as to why and whatnot, of course.

Is there a character template somewhere? Or do we build our own? I see an optional thing, but it is kinda hard to know exactly who you are talking to or anything when you don't have them. Also, the Kage should have a book on their villages ninja, skills/stats/basic outline of their fighting type, so it might be good to have part of it necessary. Not the whole thing, but at least a thing that helps you keep track of stats and stuff.

What do you start with? Stats/Items/Jutsu number/ etc. I see you must start your first character as an Academy student, but I cant find anything aside from that.

Not really a question, but wanna point out that the village reward for missions is probably gonna be too high. One S rank mission can buy the 9 and 10 level upgrades for the village, which is kinda insane. It should take a while to build things, if you want this rp to last, there should always gotta be something more to get. It will help people stay interested.

And finally, (lol), could you please do something about the only admins can see this link/picture?

~~~~~
Again, sorry if this is annoying. I don't mean to be. Dx
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Admin
TJCID

Ryo : 54

Hey, just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, just joined   Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Rose is working on the plot. Its her site, she's the global admin.

Yes, there are only 2 villages due to the small number of members, but we'll open new ones when we have more.

The auction was between the only 2 kages currently on the site, and its closed i'm afraid, all purchases are final. Don't worry though, it is possible for other villages to obtain the KGs or start their own branches of the same clans, but naturally that would be a lot harder than just buying the clan at the auction (a missing nin must join you, or you have to obtain the body or capture a live member of said clan and so on...). Unless there is valid in-game reason for someone to have a KG or jutsus/benifits of clans that don't belong to your village, you can't create such a character (Example: If your village obtains the body or a member of some clan, but fails the admin dice rolls needed for starting their own clan, you can create 1 ninja with that KG or benefit as a side effect from the failed experiment, kinda like Yamato was in naruto).

1st timers start with 0 ninja levels (meaning 0 stats), no money, no equipment, no skills.

You are wrong about the rewards part. In order to buy, lets say, a level 9 improvement you have to have lvl 8 first, and naturally for lvl 8 you need lvl 7 first and so on. Also, village improvements can be damaged or destroyed (ether buy fighting inside the village or a spy commits sabotage or places explosives).
Back to top Go down
Sentrosi

Sentrosi

Ryo : 6

Hey, just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, just joined   Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:43 pm

For the rewards, I meant you could buy the 9 and 10 upgrades. Not all the others too..

And a question about that, since only 1 village can have lvl 10 in each branch of stuff they can upgrade, will villages be limited to only having 1 lvl 10 structure? If one village can have max on all of them, and none of the others can, they will get so far ahead other villages wont be able to compete with them. There are 5 different structures or whatever, which will make it perfect for one village to have their own 'specialty'. Research/Infrastructure/Military/Welfare/Security.

What is the difference with Free/Normal/etc Stuff? The Sub Jutsu mastery has the Free ones at 2000, and then it keeps increasing in cost and level. I cant seem to find what this is used for..

And with the admin only thing, also cant see stuff like the World map..
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Admin
TJCID

Ryo : 54

Hey, just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, just joined   Hey, just joined Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 am

You don't seem to understand, you CAN'T buy a higher level upgrade without having all of the lower leveled upgrades. So no, you can't buy 9 and 10 without first having 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. FYI, the upgrades don't stack, they just replace each other.

No villages are not limited to only 1 lvl 10 building, they can have as many lvl 10 buildings as they can afford (or manage to build before the others do). And yes, if the other villages allow 1 village to get all upgrades, that village would get far ahead of the others. That is why they have to stop that from happening (using frequent raids, wars or infiltrations) or to gang up on that village if it already happens. Being the strongest village around will only pain a target on their backs.

A ninja can have only 9 normal skills, 1 prestigious skill and unlimited number of free skills. As you can guess, the effects of free skills suck compared to normal and prestigious skills, which is why they are so cheap.

The Subjutsu skill represents how broad your ninja's knowledge of jutsus is. Every jutsu has its own requirements (listed on every jutsu individually). You can't perform clone jutsu unless you have the "Bunshin" subjutsu skill, you can't use genjutsu unless you have generic Yin release skill, you can't perform medic jutsu unless you have generic Yang release skill, you can't perform Sound jutsus unless you have the "Koe" skill and so on and so on... The first 4 subjutsus are cheap and don't count as a normal skill because any ninja can master a few disciplines without too much trouble, but if he wants to be good at more stuff then he has to put some serious effort into it hence the reason why obtaining more subjutsu skills keeps getting more expensive and counts as a normal skill.

If I were to take a guess, I'd say Naruto's subjutsu skills would be: Bunshin, Yang release, Collaboration and Kin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, just joined   Hey, just joined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, just joined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Next Generation  :: General Information :: Welcomes and Farewells, Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: