Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has been 200 years since Naruto deafted Tobi

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dotai Academy
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 am by Rose

» A lone walk down Main Street
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 am by TJCID

» Hey, just joined
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 am by TJCID

» Should we use this plot?
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 pm by Sentrosi

» Sentrosi's Training #1
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 pm by Sentrosi

» Suna's entrance
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm by TJCID

» Training (Open)
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm by Clover Uchiha

» List of all the jutsus and basic actions invented so far
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 am by TJCID

» Training grounds level 2
A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:23 am by TJCID

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A lone walk down Main Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sentrosi

Sentrosi

Ryo : 6

A lone walk down Main Street Empty
PostSubject: A lone walk down Main Street   A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Sentrosi walked slowly down the main street of Sunagakure, taking in all the hustle and bustle of the 'Hidden' village. There were certainly many more people than he thought there would be, and many of them did not appear to even be a ninja. It appeared everything was built out of sand. The road was one thing, but the buildings too? It would take some getting used to, Sentrosi supposed. Used to the polished stone of his family's estate, it was an odd sight to behold for him.

The wares being sold ranged just as much as any other market he had visited though, from jewelry to food courts to weaponry. He did not know of such things, but the weapons looked to be well made, and certainly were sharp, as the man selling them would cut various objects to attempt to entice the onlookers.

Turning away, Sentrosi checked the sun, using it to judge the time of day. Not quite noon, but not far off. He would be beginning his Academy training when the sun reached the high point, so rather than waste more time, Sentrosi headed off in the its direction. Better to be a bit early, than make a poor first impression by arriving late. He could not help but wonder what the future held in store for him, and felt excited thinking of the possibilities....

(Checked for the once a week exp thing please)
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Admin
TJCID

Ryo : 54

A lone walk down Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lone walk down Main Street   A lone walk down Main Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 am

You gain 3 EXP.

1 more EXP needed for lvl 3.

BTW, I spoke with MaCe and we agreed for now to allow anyone who passes the Genin written exam to automatically become lvl 5. Pm me if you're interested so I can send you the exam.
Back to top Go down

A lone walk down Main Street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Next Generation  :: The Great Shinobi Nations :: Land of Wind (風の国, Kaze no Kuni) :: Suna :: Residential Area :: Main Street-
Jump to: